Why Use Reusable Swim Nappies?
A reusable swim nappy is half the cost per wear of a disposable swim nappy:
Reusable swim nappy
Disposable swim nappy
Using a reusable nappy for swimming lessons alone will save you £12.41 a year.
Pack lighter for holidays
24 swim nappies
weigh nearly 1kg
That’s 5% of your luggage allowance.
The Happy Nappy weighs just 60g, that’s 94% less than two packs of disposables!
Save even more space in your suitcase with Happy Nappy Swimming Costumes, Wetsuits and Jammers with integrated reusable swimming nappies.
Help the environment
Disposable swim nappies:
Take 500 years to decompose
Emit dangerous methane gas as they rot
Need 44.5 times more raw materials to make than reusable nappies
Going solely by the number of baby swimmers reported by the 206 respondents to a 2014 survey by the Swimming Teachers’ Association *, a minimum of 943.8cm3 of (non-swelling) swim nappies are used in the UK each year, which is the equivalent of:
22.5 learner pools
Baby swimming lessons only last around 30 minutes – that’s 500 years in landfill for a product that’s been used for just half an hour!
- Soft material is gentle on sensitive skin
- Integrated UPF protection
- Neoprene Swim Nappies provide a snug fit with tummy and thigh cuffs that protect against faecal leaks
- Easy to clean and care for
- Can be worn for a whole day at the beach for children who are nearly potty trained
- Range of stylish designs – boys, girls and unisex
- Suitable from newborns to older children, teenagers and adults
Reusable swim nappies are very easy to use