A dog life jacket is a must for any water going dog owner. Just because it’s mandatory in some places for humans to wear water safety gear, that doesn’t mean dogs need to be left out. Gearing up dogs with dog life jackets allows them to safely enjoy a day of sun and spray and keeps them safer when out on the water.
Even while dogs are proficient swimmers, it only takes a few minutes for anyone or any canine to tire, get dragged away by currents or waves.
Equipping a dog with a life jacket will keep them safer in the water and they are easier seen with the safety features included in the this flotation device.
These do not require recharging required by more expensive life-jackets.
Some features are:
- Quality foam construction for excellent buoyancy.
- Grab strap.
- Two D-rings for tethering.
- Reflective tape for low light visibility.
- Easy to put on and remove with the padded adjustable straps.
Colour: Hi-Vis Orange with reflective tape.
Measure the size of the dog chest and weight to find the right size.
- Small. Chest Size 40-65cm. Body Weight 0-5kg.
- Medium. Chest Size 50-80cm. Body Weight 5-15kg.
- Large. Chest Size 60-90cm. Body Weight 10-20kg.