The Float Jackets are manufactured to the highest standards and use the
latest in specialist flotation materials, cut from one block rather than
strips stuck together, ensuring the floats last longer. With two floats
per pocket, buoyancy levels can be adjusted without compromising on
Providing just about everything: Warmth, Sun Protection and of course
Buoyancy, Splash About’s original Float Jacket is an essential item in
any child’s wardrobe, to help encourage water confidence and learning to
swim. Made from fully bound and tough coated 3mm neoprene, with a
secure YKK zip and 16 easy-to-use removable floats, this jacket can be
tailored to the exact size and buoyancy requirements of the wearer.
- Unique 16 float adjustable bouyancy system for ultimate control
- Positions children in the correct swimming position
- Leave arms free to move without the constraint of arm bands
- The Float Jacket provides, everything from warmth, size and buoyancy adjustability and sun protection.
- Chunky YKK Zip for added security
- Conforms to European Standard EN 13138-1:2019
1-3 years, Chest 51 – 56 cms, S.
3-6 years, Chest 56 – 61 cms, M
10-14 years, Chest 70 – 80 cms, XL
The swim experts at Splash About understand that sometimes you need a bit less expert and a bit more value. So the Go Splash Float Jacket has been developed as a starter product, using great quality components and materials but at a value price. Great for mucking about in and around water, or for learning to swim. The Go Splash Float Jacket has 8 adjustable floats that you remove in pairs as your child becomes more used to their buoyancy. Unlike other products available this Go Splash Float jacket is manufactured in super soft high quality neoprene which also provides extra warmth in chilly pools or beaches, the lining holds the floats snugly and safely, while the robust safety zip makes sure the jacket is held in the correct position against the body. We have even coded the floats so you know which order to take them out in as your child begins to swim. It really couldn’t be simpler to get started with the all new GO Splash Float Jacket from Splash About. Quality and value you can trust.
- Fantastic starter Go Splash 8 Removable Float jacket with added UPF50+
- Remove the floats as you need to, designed to keep children in the correct swimming position
- Made from quality super soft neoprene for a “no rub” swim
- Click in place safety zip – click into position, then pull up / down
- CE Tested EN 13138-1:2014