The Float Jackets are manufactured to the highest standards and use the
latest in specialist flotation materials, cut from one block rather than
strips stuck together, ensuring the floats last longer. With two floats
per pocket, buoyancy levels can be adjusted without compromising on
Providing just about everything: Warmth, Sun Protection and of course
Buoyancy, Splash About’s original Float Jacket is an essential item in
any child’s wardrobe, to help encourage water confidence and learning to
swim. Made from fully bound and tough coated 3mm neoprene, with a
secure YKK zip and 16 easy-to-use removable floats, this jacket can be
tailored to the exact size and buoyancy requirements of the wearer.
- Unique 16 float adjustable bouyancy system for ultimate control
- Positions children in the correct swimming position
- Leave arms free to move without the constraint of arm bands
- The Float Jacket provides, everything from warmth, size and buoyancy adjustability and sun protection.
- Chunky YKK Zip for added security
- Conforms to European Standard EN 13138-1:2019
1-3 years, Chest 51 – 56 cms, S.
3-6 years, Chest 56 – 61 cms, M
10-14 years, Chest 70 – 80 cms, XL