Serving up a slice of skateboarding history with the modern beauty of soft polyurethane wheels, the Osprey Dip Dye retro plastic skateboards are perfect if you’re looking for something light and quick for everyday skating down to the shops, college or beach or cruising along with friends.
The 27” single kick tail flat deck is reminiscent of 70s skating and the days of the Z-boys and Dogtown, bowl riding, and street cruising.
While the Dip Dye rocks a fun retro cruiser shape, they’re updated from the originals with soft PU wheels, to give a smoother cruise across pebbles, street debris and cracks in the pavement, and climbing walls and ramps.
At 27 inches, the Dip Dye retro cruiser is a bit longer than our other plastic cruisers, making them easier to ride, as you can widen your stance a bit, and they’re still easy to pick up and carry into class, on the bus, and anywhere where the pavement runs out.
As a complete skateboard setup, Osprey’s plastic retro cruisers come full assembled, with 3 inch aluminium trucks, and chrome ABEC 9 bearings – the highest precision quality in skating.
Three hot colours mash up in Dip Dye style, with pink and green wheels to match, giving this plastic retro cruiser a hot summer look. Now start looking for some empty pools and beach front promenades!
- 27in x 6in Single Kick Deck
- Lightweight, retro, plastic deck, cruiser style skateboard
- 59mm x 45mm PU wheels, SHR (Super High Rebound), 78 A (Soft) wheels for a smooth glide over street debris and pavement cracks
- Complete skateboard setup, everything you need, ready to skate, perfect for beginners and intermediates alike
- Top precision quality, chrome, ABEC 9 bearings