Just like Emma Jane 361 bra, only with removable pads – our Next Generation seamfree bra is rapidly becoming THE must have maternity and nursing bra. Besides being super comfortable, it gives value three ways: low price, can be used as a maternity or nursing bra, and the cup size adjusts as you grow – no need for multiple size bras. Will adjust to your daily changes in shape before and after feeds.
Our designer says:
The removable foam pads in this bra give great shape and a discreet finish.
• UK 32-38 One cup only. Fits B-F cups
• EU 70-85 One cup only. Fits B-F cups
If required, bra extenders 586 will extend the length even further.
• 90% Polyamide 10% Elastane
Getting a good fit is critical to your comfort. If you want to measure yourself at home and find your correct size Emma-Jane bra, follow these steps:
- Stand with a mirror behind you. Take the tape measure and wrap it around you under your bust. Look over your shoulder in the mirror to ensure the tape is lying flat and not sliding down your back. Take a firm measurement. This will tell you your bra size.
- Repeat this step, this time measuring across the top of your bust (over the broadest part and across your nipples), again checking the tape measure isn’t sliding down at the back. Take a measurement. This will tell you your cup size.
- Check your measurements on the chart below to find your bra and cup size. Alternatively once you have determined your bust and underbust measurements A & B wearing a bra, you can use the bra size calculator. Simply drag the sliders to indicate your measurements and note your approximate bra size.
- Keep in mind, however, that determining your bra and cup size is not an exact science. If you find you should be wearing a 34 C, but a 32 B fits you better, obviously get the more comfortable one!
- The cups should fit snugly and smoothly covering most of the breast with no overflow at the top.
- The centre seam should lay comfortably against the breastbone.
- Early in your pregnancy ensure that your bra fastens on the first row of eyes, to leave plenty of room for further ribcage expansion.
- Late in your pregnancy fasten your bra on to one of the last rows of eyes, to allow for the imminent reduction in your ribcage size