This Next Generation seamfree bra is similar in style to the very successful 361.
But now with 75% Cotton content for a super comfortable fit.
It gives value three ways: low price, can be used as a maternity or nursing bra,
and the cup size adjusts as you grow – no need for multiple size bras
The designer says:
This seamfree knitted bra is designed to adjust to your breast size and provide maximum comfort. Will adjust to your daily changes in shape before and after feeds.
• UK 32-38 One cup only. Fits B-F cups
• EU 70-85 One cup only. Fits B-F cups
Reasons you’ll love it:
• This maternity/nursing bra is seamfree, giving an extra soft comfortable fit.
• The shoulder straps have restricted stretch for improved support.
• The soft knitted underband adds to the comfort of this bra.
• Has a ruched centre for a sporty look.
• Each cup has a clip that allows for quick and easy access for breastfeeding.
• Each cup opens individually for feeding – when one cup is open the other continues to support.
• Four back eyes allow full adjustment for changes in body size.
Getting a good fit is critical to your comfort. If you want to measure yourself at home and find your correct size Emma-Jane bra, follow these steps:
with a mirror behind you. Take the tape measure and wrap it around you
under your bust. Look over your shoulder in the mirror to ensure the
tape is lying flat and not sliding down your back. Take a firm
measurement. This will tell you your bra size.
this step, this time measuring across the top of your bust (over the
broadest part and across your nipples), again checking the tape measure
isn’t sliding down at the back. Take a measurement. This will tell you
your cup size.
your measurements on the chart below to find your bra and cup size.
Alternatively once you have determined your bust and underbust
measurements A & B wearing a bra, you can use the bra size
calculator. Simply drag the sliders to indicate your measurements and
note your approximate bra size.
in mind, however, that determining your bra and cup size is not an
exact science. If you find you should be wearing a 34 C, but a 32 B fits
you better, obviously get the more comfortable one!
- The cups should fit snugly and smoothly covering most of the breast with no overflow at the top.
- The centre seam should lay comfortably against the breastbone.
in your pregnancy ensure that your bra fastens on the first row of
eyes, to leave plenty of room for further ribcage expansion.
in your pregnancy fasten your bra on to one of the last rows of eyes,
to allow for the imminent reduction in your ribcage size